Saturday, November 16, 2013

Out of this world exciting...




Cora's Kismet by Cheryl Davis

5 out of 5 stars

556 Book Chicks Chat...
I have to say this is not my typical MUST read, and I was actually surprised about how I became entangled in the story. I could not put this book down. I was dying to know what was going to happen next.

Twins Cora and Viola are plotting how they will escape their life with their foster parents. Only they never have time to follow through with their plans...they are kidnapped and their whole life as they know it will soon be one BIG lie. Their very existence can determine the fate for their kind....I bet you wondering what "kind" they are....hmmmmm! But in order to save their "people" they must go through a unbinding ritual and learn how to use their natural born powers.

I know I can see you scrunching up your face...but this book was really good! It's action packed and it even has a love story attached to all the action. You will absolutely love the passion Liam has for Cora. "I don't know if you feel it yet, but I feel this bond connecting us, as if you're my mate. Nothing has ever made me happier, Cora. I want you here. I want to be by your side at all times. Can you feel that?"

You will have to read the book to see if Cora is ready for love with Liam, and if the twins are ready to take on their new found responsibilities. I promise you will not be disappointed and you will be looking forward to book #2 just like me!

~Tiffany (556 Book Chicks)



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you enjoyed my book Tiffany! Thank you for your awesome review! :-)

    ReplyDelete