Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Great Ending to a Love Story


20947314

Renewed by H. D'Agostino

5 out of 5 stars

556 Book Chicks is relived that the wait is over...
OMG, we have been waiting on the conclusion of Nick and Leah's story for it seems like forever. Heather left us hanging in Book# 2 with Leah collapsing at the wedding (sorry if this is a spoiler for those who haven't read book# 2). It was not your typical Heather fashion and I was pissed at her for days for leaving this book like that.

It is really hard to write a review for this book and not give anything away. Ugh! Because there is so much I want to give away. You will be on the verge of having a heart attack throughout most of the book. I mean holding your breath - sitting - waiting - hoping - all kinds of emotions running through you at one time.

I know this book is about Nick and Leah, but damn if I don't want Cam and Avery to have a story. I love them together and I can't wait to see if they finally work through their shit and pull it together. When Nick walked in and found them naked on his couch, I thought I would die from laughing. That is the thing with Renewed, even though it is serious and emotional, Heather still found a way to make you laugh and relieve a little of your tension.

The sex scenes...they say pregnancy increases your sexual desires. Well let's just say that the scenes written in this book - are too HOT for television. I was so surprised that Heather stepped outside her box, she has never written dirty scenes like this, and I loved every minute of it.

~ Tiffany (556 Book Chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment