Saturday, June 21, 2014

Messy Sheets is OH SO Messy...

Messy Sheets by Dashawn Taylor

5 out of 5 stars

556 Book Chicks can't believe we didn't read this sooner...
Seriously if I hadn't upgraded my kindle, I would still be missing out on this great read! I am sooooo mad that it took me this long to discover this jewel of a book.

Messy Sheets...had me messed up! I was sitting on the edge of my chair trying to figure our what the hell was going to happen next. It was totally unpredictable and that makes for an amazing book. I stayed up until 3am reading this book, knowing my alarm was going to sound for work at 5am. I could NOT put this book down.

Expect the Unexpected...around every corner is a new twist and turn. And you are holding your breath and closing the book (kindle) because you are too scared to find out what is going to happen next. This is my first read ever by Dashawn Taylor and she has definitely captured my attention with Messy Sheets, and I look forward to reading more from Dashawn.

I have to say one of my LOL moments...(and I had a couple)...but anytime you sneaking your lover into your house by hiding him in the trunk of your car. OMG! I was laughing so hard. I was wondering what the hell she had in that trunk...I was not expecting it to be her man...or should I say someone else husband. LOL! 'He needed to avoid being spotted in the car with her, so he agreed to only travel in the trunk. The feeling of being willingly kidnapped by her only excited him. Every time he heard her garage door open he felt as if he was being smuggled into a fantasy.' But wait until you find out who he really is? And where he really lives? That blew my freaking mind...like you can't make this stuff up without being brilliant. Yes, I just called Dashawn Taylor brilliant.

Messy Sheets has it all...marriages, adulterers, political scandals, pimps etc...it's one shock after the next. Kudos to Dashawn French for writing an amazing book!

~Tiffany (556 Book Chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment