Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Walk of Shame has never been so good...

Slade (Walk of Shame #1) by Victoria Ashley

5 out of 5 stars

556 Book Chicks appreciates a good bad boy...
And we found him in Slade. Coming off a love story high there is nothing like a bad boy to rock your world. And Slade rocked our world like no other. I have to say at first I thought Slade was another bad boy rock God, but when I got to the part about him stripping. I went back to the beginning of the book and started reading again. LOL! There was no way I was reading a book about a male stripper - no holy way! Pass me the church fan because bayyyybeeee it is getting HOT in here.

Everybody will NOT be ready...to read about Slade. If you don't like strippers - this is not your book, if you don't like dirty - this is not your book! But keep in mind that Slade has not always been a stripper and every bad boy has a story - he used to be so much more...but he lost it all! And stripping, sex, and alcohol are the things that now help him numb the pain. That is until Aspen walks into the club and into his life and stirs things in him that he hasn't felt in years.

There are soooo many HOT moments...but one that will have you screaming is...Slade and Hemy kissing. Aspen told Slade she thought it would be hot to watch Hemy kiss another man...and Lawd that gave Slade an idea. 'Next thing I know, Slade steps up to Hemy, grips his hair and presses his lips against his. I watch as their lips move in sync with each other's. Slade even makes sure to use his tongue a little just to give me a show.' Just in case that didn't impress her Slade takes it a step further. 'Slade pulls away from the kiss and grabs for my hand. Before I know what he's about to do with it, he presses it to Hemy's rock hard dick. It feels so thick in my hand and I somehow forget to breathe. "See what my tongue does to people?" Oh Slade, how could she ever doubt you. LOL!

Slade will jump start your libido and have you wanting more. And you will want to slap the hell out of Aspen too. Well at least I did...And don't worry you will get more Walk of Shame with Hemy's story this winter!

~Tiffany (556 Book Chicks)



No comments:

Post a Comment