Monday, September 2, 2013

Too emotional for words...

Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart

5 out of 5 stars

556 Book Chicks weeping...
Please grab a box of tissue because this book is very EMOTIONAL! Lindy Zart wrote this book so well, you will not be able to walk away from the story. Believe me we tried, we said things like..."girl it's too sad"..."I am not going to finish it"..."girl I am still reading it are you"..."I know I can't put it down." You will experience Sara's guilt, grief, and pain...but you will also experience her break through.

Sara blamed herself for her husband's condition because she was driving that day. And for a second she may have closed her eyes to savor their conversation and in that instance the accident happened. And no matter how many people told her it wasn't her fault, she still felt responsible. Her entire life she trusted her faith in God, but she starts to question God's existence because of all the heartache she has experienced. Her parents - her baby - and now her husband. Sara is good at losing. She felt unworthy of any happiness! We went through her struggle to live with the pain and broken heart, while trying to give up on life in general.

She is carrying too much of a burden and it is making it that much harder for her to heal. She could not go a day without hearing the voice of her husband, Cole. We didn't understand at first why he wasn't giving her peace...but then it all starts to unfold and you finally feel like you can breathe. We wanted to cry a lot of times and other times we wanted to slap her silly!

Lucky for Sara, Mason and Lincoln refuse to allow her to give up on life. We kind of thought she was going to end up falling for Mason - were we ever wrong! The one in love with her...was a total shock! Our first thought was this is kind of weird...people are not going to accept this. But as you keep reading you realize he was made for her. It takes a lot of strength to watch the woman you love deteriorate over the man she loves.

"But I saw you first, Sara. And when I saw you, I knew you were meant for me. I'd never felt like that before and I've never felt like that since. I tried to deny it, I tried to forget you. Every woman I dated; I hoped she'd be the one to take the place of you in my heart. Only it never worked."

We won't tell you how the story ends, but it is a story you definitely want to finish. Take the journey and discover how the "take care" dynamics change the relationships of the book! You will be engrossed in this book until the very end.

"Take Care, Sara."




No comments:

Post a Comment