Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Hunt is on...

Best Laid Plans 2 by Brick & Storm

5 out of 5 stars

I don't know if Brick & Storm had nightmares after writing this one, but honey I was cringing and closing my eyes. When you literally can feel the pain, the Authors wrote the hell out of that book. Them Orlando's some sick individuals!!! And poor Tone is battling the monster within him and his conscious!

I liked how it went back and told the story of what happened before they reached Jewels. You get to see who got handled along the way. And how calculated Caltrone is...like for real how you know everything? This dude is always five steps ahead of them. But honey this Kenya is getting on my last good nerve. She walking around with a bad attitude, getting all emotional and going psycho on the leads, but then Tone keep having to tell her to slip back into her mask. He trying to save her lil arse from getting one of them Caltrone hard learned lessons. She better pay attention. And anyway she should be more grateful to Tone. But I am curious as to what's going to happen between her and the lame she is engaged too. For some reason I feel like Tone gone have to pay him a visit.

On to book 3...but wait...I'm secretly hoping that Tone and Kenya get back together. Look I know I said the heffa get on my nerves, but her and Tone belong together. Whatever don't judge me!!!!!

~ Tiffany (556 Book Chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment